Sunday, December 06, 2009

《殺人犯》 (Murderer)


Jay bought this DVD home. At first seeing the title and the design of the front page, I screamed at Jay "You bought ghost movie???? I ain't watching!!!! Why you like that one?!!!"

(I am very afraid of ghost movie)

Jay sweared it was not a ghost movie. He said it's just normal movie. So at the end, I watch with him.

It was a fantastic movie!!!!!! This is one of the best movie I have watched in this year. Ichiban!!! Aaron Kwok's skill has improved so much again after the movie "父与子". He is great! And the director of this movie is so young, and yet the plot he had is so good!

The only thing i cannot understand is, which parents will allow their kid to go shoot for such a movie? I will never let my son to go shoot for this kind of movie. This is so unhealthy for their mental development... eee....

Anyway, I don't want to say much here. Those of u who haven't seen this movie, should try to watch it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizebeth D.L. said...

Some idiot trying to post advertisement stuff on the comment section...