Thursday, May 07, 2009

What do you want DL?!

Lately I saw a documentary show about dogs. I feel like I want to own a dog.

I saw my friends kept saying bicycling is additive (in developed country though). I felt like having a bike too.

Friend told me Share A is worth investing, I calculating my capital, see if I have enough to own it or not.

Then Aigie suggesting trips to go on the coming Dumpling Day (public holiday), I wanted to go so many places but only have 4 days off. Near near trip within China I not interested liao. Far far trip needs at least 5 or 6 days I don't dare to take any more leaves I think I am black listed on big boss blackberry (haha... cialat!).

Then over the lunch, my colleague kept telling me the stuff about his little baby (6 months old). I feel like I want baby with Jay.

Why I have so many needs? Keep wanting this and that. I really bengan thinking about options... arrghhh.. "What do you want DL?!"

1 comment:

马越中之翼 said...

omg dumpling day = public holiday in china meh? lucky u all. come vietnam la, 4D3N wil do. but nw it's too close to May28 & airtix alone wil kill u. :p