Thursday, May 14, 2009

Amazon Kindle


Remember I said I wanted an i-phone almost 1 month ago? Well, after 1 week from the time I wrote the blog, the "desire" dies off. You know lah, women mah...

Then I read a magazine, introducing an e-book reading device, from Amazon, called Kindle. It's now on my wishlist. This device is so cool I read about it's introduction on YouTube (now, who said advertisement must be on TV commercial or magazine?), the word "wireless", "light", "thin", "longlasting battery life" catches my attention immediately.

I wonder can I find it in China. If I can find in China, can I download the e-book content wirelessly with some small fees? Aiyoh... very gun cheong now. Must find out this weekend. Heard the second generation is coming out soon tim... ooo...

It's slightly cheaper than i-phone. And I heard, it works well with i-phone too, I have to find out what it means by that, because as far as I know, the smarty i-phone have every function, but not e-book.

5 comments:

舞者 said...

The Kindle is my dream gadget too, "pity" we are not Americans!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

No, I do not want to be American.

You should say, pity we are not living in The States, because that is all it matters:)

舞者 said...

Sigh, notice I used double quotes around "pity".

Anyhow, we shouldn't dictate what others "should" say, otherwise there wouldn't be any meaning in commenting.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

'You should say', 'we shoud say', it doesn't matter at all right? I didn't dictate what you should say or should not say. I am just saying on my behalf -- now I think American sucks. That's all about my comment.

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/review/RV0R3AODMRNJZ/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#RV0R3AODMRNJZ