Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where is my necklace?

Bui Bui always wear a phiten necklace, the one that's supposed to reduce your neck muscle strain with magnetic balancing, something like that.

This morning, before he goes to work, he walk in and out of the bedroom finding the necklace. Normally, this kind of behavior only happens at me at home because I am the type will forget where I put the stuff. There was one time I cannot find my glasses and I suspect it was broken by my cleaning lady Ayi and she threw it away to hide the facts (you see, I can have a very good imagination sometimes). Turns out that bui bui found it covered by my clothes on a chair.

So, I asked Bui Bui "could it be you left it in the gym when you took the shower last night?" "Cannot be, I was shaving at home last night, it was on my neck!".

Ignoring him, I quickly dress up and get ready to go out. This week got the guai low boss visiting our office. I don't know why ALL guailow bosses that I known of so far, likes to have early meeting.

Just when I was wearing my shoes, Bui Bui suddenly exclaimed with shyness tone, "Babe, I found it." I was puzzled and excited, "Where?" I asked. Bui Bui answered, "it was on my neck all these while."

I almost pengsan. What about you?

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I think this is normal... guess he has his mind elsewhere. Hahaha. BTW, I have 2 Phiten thingy and i don't think it works any bit.