Thursday, March 13, 2008

March

My calendar for MARCH is full of circle and words, reminding me which day got what kind of meeting or tel-con waiting for me.

Why huh??? WHY HUH??? Why our big guai lou boss cannot leave us alone to do our business, why must always come kacau us with this meeting, that meeting, this telcon, that telcon, this store visit, that store visit??

HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I shut off 2 phone calls, yelling at them "don't call me this week and next week. No time talk to u!". One sibeh guy, so bodoh punya, still continue talking, I tell him I really cannot talk and I am putting down the phone now, then only he bye bye. nia sing ah..

3 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Busy still can blog... so good. U see my march post. Till today only 2 post!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I am very stressed too, besides very busy...

I realized I just want to be a normal woman, not super woman..

but...
HOORAY!!!!! It's FRIDAY!!!!! This week seems super long!

Shopaholicfern said...

hey gal...u busy, but i see u can still put up a lot of post wor...not bad, not bad at all lah..

weekend is near. time to relax-lah...