Sunday, March 30, 2008

For my mom, who is crazy about flowers:)

Went to 鲜花港 yesterday with Purple mushroom (from now on, I will call her P.M., save my typing), winston, and 2 of P.M friends, name is hooi hooi and E C.

It was so freezing and windy. This year winter is longer. I am in my turtle neck and 棉袄 today again, and heater was on for last night too.

Anyway, I love the tulips so much! (If only yesterday sunlights were more sufficient...) And I believe my mom will be crazy over it too. Haha.. Since many of the jpg I wanted to share is already on P.M. blog (yah, same spot, same post, haha), I will just share the rest.

Mom -- if you want to witness this with your own eyes, come visit me during this time next year loh! hehehee:)












p/s: as if I went to Hollland yesterday. hahaha:P

6 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I really enjoyed this place.. its so beautiful. If only it wasn't so sibeh cold and windy.

I think next year, I will go again. My friend is coming to SH in May. Perhaps will go again with them. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Ya, that's why I think you are in Holland for vacation. I also want to visit there!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Jam, you have 1 month left to see the flower, after that u need to wait for another year!:P

舞者 said...

I was thinking: "This girl came to Holland but didn't bother to call me, KNN!" But I was fooled. Holland looks about the same as this, so you don't need to come anymore.

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.....
Life is precious, so appreciate every minute every second :)

Shopaholicfern said...

hey...really looks like Holland. I thought u were there..kakakaka...
i love tulips too :-)
makes my day better...