Sunday, March 02, 2008

Golfing

We had so much sunshine on Saturday, weather was just fantastically great. So, bui suggested we go to play golf.

We googled where's the nearest golf course, and went there by cab.

We played at driving range. More like bui bui played at driving range. I learnt. There were many people that day. Bui is very patient on me. I can only hit out the ball one in every 4 hits. hahahaa... anyway, I like this sports. Yay...

This is bui at... "patcher" I think. I forgot what's the term. Anyway, u were supposed to hit the ball into that hole..

My hand was in pain the next day. But, we decided to go back there again next week, if weather is still great:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, golfing is a rich men game wa. I never got to play golf before.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Putt. He is supposed to putt the ball into the hole. Not hit.

U like ah? In SH golf course, no buggy one you know. Must walk! I don't like.