Tuesday, November 29, 2005

RM20 Christmas Gift

We are going to have Christmast gift exchange within the company staff. We are going to write down what gift we want (with limitation of RM20), and put in a box, and person who picks up your wishlist is gonna fullfill it.

I spent 2 days to think of anything I am using now that is below RM20. THERE IS PRACTICALLY NOTHING of my possession is within RM20!!! oh my god... can you believe that? I was so shocked last night until I can't sleep. Since when my skin care brand is Christine Dior? Since when my lipstick brand is MAC? Since when the necklace I wear for accessories purpose is above RM50? Since when I don't use MAY solid soap to bath? Since when I have become such a person?? OH MY GAWD!!!!!!

Bloody... at the end, the only thing I can think of is IDD phone card... yah more practical mah. Can let mom have it and call me when I go shanghai.

Was quite excited about this christmas gift exchange thingy at first.. until last night. I was so shocked. So shocked of how little RM20 has become nowadays, well, at least to me lah...

Sigh........................................ RM20, can't even fill half of my gas tank. Our money is shrinking bloodily fast!

1 comment:

舞者 said...

I'd say that's a great idea.