Monday, November 07, 2005

"Sit-In" Meeting

Today I thought the business review meeting does not involve me, so I happily finish some outstanding stuff at my place. dim butt ji, my boss asked me to go sit in around 12 noon, which is exactly my usual lunch time!! So, going in empty handed (because no one inform me this meeting involves me, and thus no file is sent to me, and no information) and a hungry stomach and my usual lunchmate kept sms-ing me can go lunch already or not, I sat down with 1 whole fire of stomach (一肚子火). And the best thing is, go in sat down and act like a stupid 木偶。oh ah ma ma... why... why... why this company so weird one... ask people go "sit in" meeting, and really is a sit in meeting, sit in and do nothing and with nothing on-hand and dunno what the f*ck they talking about.

Urghh... sometimes really hate this job. Like got no 尊严. Ask you go sit you go sit. Ask you go stand you go stand. In fact, this is the one of my highest pay job and yet I feel no 尊严. I always felt U.S. company is really good.. crap lah, this one is the most selfish U.S. company i have ever attached with.

Luckily my last day here is Dec 16th. Hurrrayy!!!! can't wait... counting down....

1 comment:

舞者 said...

Think of it this way: they asked you to sit in, because they respect you to have a part in the meeting. Well, they don't call it a meeting for no reason: meeting each other, otherwise they would have asked you to attend a "conference" :)