Sunday, November 06, 2005

A nice Indian lunch

Today one of our Indian colleague belanja us makan his home-cook food for lunch, his mom cooked. The dishes are very delicious. All of us are enjoying it very much.

While they were eating, I glanced around the room... Malay, Indian, Chinese... all happily chit-chating, catching up on where and how did we spend the last week holiday. It was very amazing to see how people talked... even though deep down they hate each other, want to strangle the opponent to death during meetings, and yet, when it comes to this kinda eating activity, they all can put up a very nice mask. Haha... how fake. Then I wonder, is every company like that?.. so far I worked in a few companies, indeed each of it had some bloody idiot and act as a gao-si-guon inside the company. But hey, without them, there is not much to spice up in daily work-life eh?;)

I am gonna miss this kinda corporate life next year, when I move to shanghai with my hubby:) Hahaha.. then again, I bet there are someone in my hubby company that don't like him, especially now he is in the management team. Just like here, I don't think any of us like the frenchie guy and the ausie guy. Sometimes look at them also pity them, they must be feeling very lonely in this company... but well, the higher you climb up the corporate ladder, the lesser friend you make, right? Or is there an exceptional case waiting for me to discover? haha! So far I have worked in a Danish company, a cheenaman corproate, an Indian company, and now a U.S. company... well.. all I can say is, they are all the same. Never thought corporate life is a "commodity" thingy, everywhere is the same.

Ah-men.

2 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
舞者 said...

Deisy, that goddamn Rod is a spam bot, you'd better remove it. If you see anything like this in the future, remove them without hesitation.