Monday, November 05, 2012

Walking dead

Walking dead new series is out!!! Hahaha.. I am on episode 3.

Sometimes, I will picture myself live in those time, where 99% of the people are affected by virus, beaten by walking dead, and turned into un-dead walking dead (unless u slammed its head and crushed it) lah. So I asked Bui the other night.

Me, "If I am beaten and turned into a smelly walking corpse, what are you doing to do?"
[My Bui is really hygene... sometimes I beh tahan... like if I wear my same pyjamas for two nights, he will aji ajo there said got smell. HELLLOOOO, here so cold ah, how to sweat, some more at night I only wear few hours leh, how to got smell????!!! Yiu...]

Bui, "Hmm... I will stand still and let u bite me."

Me, "Then you mah turn to walking corpse too??

Bui, "Yes. hahahahahhaa..."

Me, "OK... but you are too fat to qualify to be a walking corpse! hahahahhaa"

Anyway, I damn pity those walking corpse. Their mind are all gone, they are set as auto-mode to bite people only... so pity them...:(If I am living at that time like those actors in the movie, I will purpose let the dead bite me in the very early stage. Why torture yourself running from 99% walking dead while you can easily join them  and no need to be troubled by your memory, your worries, your 烦恼?

2 comments:

limpeh said...

eh, you xiao ah ! Watch too much Resident Evil is it ??!!

mun said...

I don't dare to watch series like this - walking corpse - yucks!