Friday, November 30, 2012

A season of giving and receiving

I read some posting on FB these two days, and two news posts really caught my eyes and heart (nowadays, I get most of the local news feeds from facebook... the world has really changed):

1) a policeman at NY handing a new boots to a homeless man who has no shoes on his foot, in this cold winter.
http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/gaming/Microsoft+bucks+video+game+exodus+with+Vancouver+studio/7628293/story.html

2) Another anonymous, passing out $100 bills to those affected by Sandy storm..

It is simple things like this differentiate us mankind from animals. I feel so touched...

Hope all these generous people get blessed. But I am worried about them too, because I have a sick theory proven right -- good men die horribly young.




3 comments:

mun said...

Some people say "Good men die young because God loves them and they get to go to heaven early and not have to suffer so long on earth".

Elizebeth D.L. said...

then God should bring the loved ones too, because leaving them behind mourning for the dead ones are equally suffering. More suffering.

mun said...

Erh, I think the loved ones are left behind to "suffer" because they are not that "loved" gua.