Thursday, October 11, 2012

time is not enough... oh wait, energy is not enough too...

I am so busy lately... the study took so many hours daily... sometimes I don't know if it is worth it or not. Well, look at me, so tired everyday... so not easy to study by yourself (online)... and yet with my working schedule, it is so difficult to attend classes even though they are evening classes at other colleges or universities... arrghhhh....

For the current course, done 3 quizzes, 1 assignment, and working my butts off on assignment #2... I already have nightmares on finals.... so difficult..

I did go for the camping trip, very last min decision. Wanted to post photos but very lazy and tired... haha... at the camping night, I heard rustling sound outside the tent, I thought there was bear!!!!!!!!! I was soo scared... can't sleep and heart beat very fast... turns out when you sleep close on the floor, even a little noise near by you also can hear very very clearly.. and, it was just some idiot coming up the tent site (in the middle of the night??? no lights one ok... it's in a mountain, very pitch dark except the moon light), setting up his tent!!!!!! I want to kick his butt. And his tent is so near ours. Yiu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really want to swear bad words! Well, I think I had my revenge, because I can't sleep right, I woke up early and talk to our friends (who also woke up already, yay). I am sure that idiot got woke up by our noise too. hahaha... hey, at least he didn't have fast heart beat thinking we are bears ok! If I am him next time, setting up a tent in the middle of the night, and so close to other people's tent, I will talk to myself, saying "it's just me, setting up tent. I am no bear. sorry.."

#$%^!

Anyway, first time experience camp in the wild, it's nice, very beautiful, but I am not sure if I will do it again. It's so damn cold after sun set!!! And the bugs and mosquitos, I tell you, they are having big feast party.... luckily they can't get into the tent. But when we were eating our dinner outside the tent, they are so annoying... keep on bugging us... and keep on flying suicidely into the soup or into our tea. @#$%!

OK enough complain, I will upload photos.... soon... kekeke...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your studious hard work will pay off eventually. As you know I just graduated after spending around 3 years to get my Master. At that time when struggling with study and working, I also felt like you did now. But at the end, everything is well worth it. All the best to you!

ps: you are very brave! I would never go camping one! What if it's not bear, it's monster! Haha!

mun said...

Wah, so you did go camping. I have never been on a camping trip. Don't think I will dare to go on one.

All the best to you in your studies! I still remember reading about Jennifer just starting her Masters program and now she has graduated. In time I will read that you have graduated too so gambatte!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Jennifer, I totally know waht you mean... I done my MBA while working at KL 8 or 9 years ago... So, I know the taste of the process and also the after math.. those period of time really is no life, no sun, no moon kinda life... Luckily I knew my Bui towards the end of the MBA course, if not, I don't think I have time to pak toh with him too. hahahaa...:p

Mun -- Thanks for the encouragement!!! Really need that... this is the first course (if don't count the Law course), and I am already thinking of quiting. Definitely quiting if I fail this course. And continue to be working at a lousy job until grow old. Don't care liao~

Elizebeth D.L. said...

And speaking of bear vs monster... I keep thinking about bear that time, because not long ago we watched a documentary show, it is about a man who is crazy about filming bear... at the end, the bear attacked him and ate him and his gf, while the camera kept rolling... so... you can imagine the shocked I got after the movie.. I kept thinking about that... And also the reason I thought it is a bear, is because although we kept the leftover food into a tin locker (have to, if not bear will come) provided at the camp side, but I remember I pour some of the left over apple cinnamon tea onto the ground just outside the tent, because I need the cup to brush my teeth... I kept thinking what if the bear really think there is apple and cinnamon outside the tent? Because the smell is quite strong... arrghh... thousands of thoughts cross my mind that time... heart beat so fast until I forgot it is cold. NO more next time really... bear is such a easy to meet wild animals out here (thought luck me have not met once yet!)... pah pah.