Monday, October 15, 2012

屋塔房的王世子

I am so screwed... I spent my precious weekends on watching this 20 hours episode korean love drama!!! But I can't help it.... I got so addicted that I must continue watching and know the ending... sob... after that, I hate myself... I am totally behind my studies now... arrghhh~~~~ gao meng...

But this movie has really an intelligent plot and an interesting story line. Trust me, you will get hooked too!! So funny, and yet so touching with love... I cried as usual... Bui as usual cannot understand why one min I can laugh hahahahaha and next I sobbing with tissue papers.... Bui said I am not normal. hahahaha.. and he kept saying "aren't you supposed to be studying???" Hate him, make me feel guilty.

This movie is about a prince travel with his 3 mah zai from 300 years ago to current world... and created lots of jokes and yet corrected many crimes done by his brother! Of course, lovie dovie stories between the prince an a nobody girl...

Arrghhh... no more movies from now on til late Nov!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! HELP~~~~~~~~

p/s: now I really am a fans of the "prince" in the movie.. how ah... HOW?? I told Bui too, he buat tidak apa... sometimes I don't know where he gets the self-confidence... he not scared I really fall in love with someone else ge meh? Yiu~~~

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't feel bad la. You deserve some relax time with watching drama. I also did the same while doing my research. Never miss my favorite drama. Just study a little bit every day, you will get very far and still enjoy your favorite pastime. Hehe!

PS: Men generally pretend not to care when we tell them how handsome other guys are. Deep down they are very scared one. Haha! It's their ego talking sometimes :D

limpeh said...

if I am bui, i will 'kee xiao' also..suddenly laugh ..and cry ..tell you what, mei yen also like you, watch drama with full emotions...beh tahan...

go back and study Ms 99 % !! no more movie from now on..

mun said...

Need to study but also need to rest and have some entertainment like watching movies etc, else burn out.