Monday, September 21, 2009

Claim

Of 12 months in a year, I think I only do expense claim (company one lah) 3 or at most 4 times, I am not those ones that do claim every month because I hate tracking whether they processed my claim, whether my claim banked in, and whether it is the right amount. Whenever it comes to $$, I will become very nervouse. I think I inherited this trait from my dad, simply because don't know it is with luck or what, when it comes to $$, people always miscounted on mine! I hate that. And the more careful I am with claim, the more careless our Finance people towards my claim. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

For you to understand the story, you have to understand our company have very stupid claim system. We have different template and thus different print out for different kind of claim (normal claim is one template, travel expense claim is another template). My fear have always been they missed one paper, and only processed 1 claim.

It happened today. The finance people missed my travel claim and only give me my normal expense claim. I am sooooooooooo frustrated. I am frustrated because before they processed my claim, I purposely reminded them my claim has 2 sections. And, they still have the guts to make mistake.

I am really losing every bits of passion at this so called "The leader of xxxx industry, for today and tomorrow". I want to tiu kao the statement, "you idiot, you only have yesterday!!!"

So angry... so pissed. And you know what? Every time they banked in the claim, they are like thief, do it secretly and quietly, never tell you nor give you any proof they have banked in. And they do it not on fixed day (if you say you bank in every 1st monday of the month, i can still check right?). If this is not stupid, then what is this?? How I find out they missed one section of my claim? I called the bank to check. Yes, this "efficient".

HATE IT!!

1 comment:

mimi said...

my company too... have a stupid claim system. I don't know why they want to outsource and had other people's system. We are in their company, can build a better claim system for our company lar.... so how? everytime we have to wait 2-3 months to get back our claim! and sometimes our claim will lose suddenly. Just disappear and u forever cant get ur claim back lol! im very mang zan lar. our salary this month was lesser than the actual amount! no mail to notify us one... very fo guan!