Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Argument

I am so glad I have a group of supportive friends. By supportive, I mean they stand by me even sometimes I might not be 100% right, or the words I said are evil whenever I am "heng".

Had an argument with a high school fren yesterday. My conclusion now is, he has a small gas heart and thus he is a woman! Blardy woman! I am still very "heng" now, he acted so woman yesterday that none of my girl friends I know can beat that, so I still think he is a pussy woman.

my girl friends conforted me, "don't tiu him lah, let him small gas, u acted big heart. Let him feel bad." And Aigie another good friend of mine said, "he is a woman, ignore him." Last night I asked Jay, "say it out, he small gas right? He is a piece of shit right? He is a pussy woman! Say it!" Jay repeated after me, "yes, he is small gas, he is a piece of shit, he is a woman." Though I know he might not think alike, but at least he supports me. Babe ----- muacks.

So u stupid friend of mine, u are a pussy woman! I still heng now, what you did is immature and small gas for a man, and shame on you!

2 comments:

mun said...

I know you "heng" but when you write like that - sounds like you think badly of women. When a man has "small gas" heart - you say he is a woman. You are a woman too - so do you mean you have "small gas" heart too?

舞者 said...

In a situation like this, proper analogy is what the author cares least.