Monday, September 21, 2009

Beautiful Swing?


I wanted to bitch about my work, but lately I have this "tidak apa" attitude to my career, so, I decided to no tiu the unhappy part.

I went hitting the golf ball at driving range on Saturday with Jay. Last time, I can hit the ball 6 or 7 times out of 10. Now, I am at 8 out of 10. Hooray!!! But, upper arm pain pain til today.. I had a few beautiful swing (by that i mean miss the ball completely) and Jay was giving all his support when I missed the ball with beautiful swing, "Babe, that was a real beautiful swing." I gave him that look. He some more added, "Hey, I mean it... just that your beautiful swing missed the ball completely". arrghh...

I am bugging Jay to buy me a women's club. He said I "3 minutes hot" only. My women's club wish maybe tak jadi.

Hitting the golf ball that has the "pop" crispy sound is very motivating and wash away all my unhappiness at work. I hope I can hit the ball 10 out of 10 next time. Or, 9 out of 10 is good enough for me to release stress.

2 comments:

mun said...

8 out of 10 is very good already. *thumbs up*

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hitting 8 out of 10 is just a start. Haven't reached the "distance" requirement and "strength" yet. hehe.