Sunday, June 01, 2008

More nia sing about assistant!

I cannot take it anymore, and thus, I had a word with my assistant this morning.

She was face black black for the whole time I talking to her, head bowed down, not even want to look at me.

I pointed her careless mistakes in her work, my expectations, and her shortfall. For everything I pointed out, she got excuse to tell me. And if I probed further of her excuse, her excuse could not stand.

Then I asked her does she has anything want to say or not. She said no. I said then why face black black? She said, "you think only. I did not". NIA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell her company gave her pay rise is not for nothing. You have to work, not slack off. Then she said she is working very hard. She has too much on hand to do. I then said, "if you think u are over-load, then tell me. Please tell me which part of your work is overloaded, I can ask 3rd party to do for you." She replied with silence.

NIA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish to kick her out!!! Can somoene tell me why my company never fire people??!! Even they are rubbish????!!!!!!

I am so pissed at her.

p/s: I think I am the first one who blog about how I dislike about my assistant instead of boss. ARGH!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deisy,

does she has attitude problem or simply capabilities problem? if she has capability problem, then maybe you need to coach her along the way..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

She has BOTH problems.

English tak boleh, Excel tak boleh. Even I coached her, she learnt slow.

And, many mistakes on her work. Those are not high-tech mistake. Those are simply careless mistake. And it kept repeating over the same mistake, even though I nicely tell her from the begining.

I am not stone-heart person. I gave her chance to improve for over 1 year!

And stop calling my name in my blog lah~~~~~~