Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Excellent!


I wrote an email to my boss:
"I don't think I can work with XXX. To me, she has attitude problem (never admit own mistake), take no initiative at work (go out store visit, I have to ask her to take photos everytime, if not she just wont take), and make mistakes. And I pointed out for her, she still think she is correct, with lots of excuses.

Maybe she is very good while working for you. But to me, she cannot live up to my expectation.
Also, I don't think it is fair to judge my leadership skill on just one assistant like her.

If you ask me now, I like very much to fire her. BUt I know some how this is not possible. So, please change someone to replace her. I cannot work with her."

Boss immediately have a word with me. She said she knows about this, that bitch already complaint to her.

They have a solution, replace her with someone. I already know who is that someone, I am SO HAPPY that it is someone whom I can work comfortably with! yay!! But bad thing is, transition takes 2 months ++.

My assistant must be really like this company, until already at this stage, still don't want to leave but rather company move her around like a piece of shit. I asked my manager why cannot fire her? My manager said, "unless u can prove that she did a BIG mistake, we cannot simply fire someone. And, there's no absolute right or wrong at workplace." In another word, cannot fire people.

Makes me realized that no matter what mistake I did, slack off, don't do work, company won't fire me one, coz this is the culture. The worst is u stay where u are and no promotion only.

Anyway, I am HAPPY!!!!!!:)

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

wah she become 15th ah? before u complain, she first go complain?
KNNCCB....she memang thick skin lah...

Anonymous said...

I really happy for you...dun need to go thru the mental torture anymore..YEAHHHHHHH