Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fuck her big bor!

I am very blessed to have a hubby like J. He really knows when to support me, when to scold the asshole together with me, and when to keep mouth shut when I am in "bitching" mode.

Yesterday, after work, I met him downstairs. As soon as he saw my sour face, he said, "what's wrong babe? is it she again?"

I said, "That blardy lazy ass!! Not only she cannot do work properly, she also wear tight t-shirt to show her fat mitchelin body shape and her BOR!!!! She even purposely unbutton the first 2 button to show her BIG BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hubby, "yah, fuck her big bor!"

Although he just cakap cakap saja, the way he make the comment just to make me feel better and laugh out, is really cute.

After laughing, I forgot about that asshole.

I am really blessed to have him with me:)

p/s: I know I shouldn't have made such comment about her body shape. But you have to agree that when you dislike someone to a certain extent, even a small thing made by that person make u pissed off to the roof. HA!

1 comment:

Shopaholicfern said...

hahaha...that's right...fark her big bors lah...gals are memang bitchy at times...but we just need to lepas geram...so it's ok...
no harm done :-)