Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Camping?

We are going to walk 3 hours, to see a beautiful twin lakes, which we had done this last year (and walk back for 3 hours to the car park). This weekend, we are going to do the same, except this time, we going to stay overnight at the rest house there.

I think of the "natural" toilet, I don't want to go...

But then bui bui 兴致勃勃 wor.... I don't want to 少兴. We going with another 2 friends. We also previously bought 2 new sleeping bags, just to prepare for this.

And I also don't want to carry sleeping bag + water + some food (??) for 3 hours... I don't want!!!!!!!!!!

How ah?????

I am in dilemma.... I love the scenary... but I don't love the toilet. I love the idea of sleeping in the cold icy mountain and waking up to some birds chirping and maybe got some wild animals at night who knows... haha... and I don't want to walk 3 hours with the burden of sleeping bag, water, food, and other stuff... and I don't like to bangsai or cannot bangsai at those toilet.... don't even mention shower ok, definitely no shower for 1 day...

:-(

HOW???????????

2 comments:

limpeh said...

wahhh.... 3 hours walk is no joke, but good for your health la !

go go go ! pls take nice photos, i want to see how twin lakes look like le

aiyo...pangsai matter is a small matter ma...bring umbrella and some plastic bags will do la:)

mun said...

When's the trip? Your hubby can carry your things for you for the 3-hour walk. As for bangsai, if they want to come out, they will come out. If not, just bangsai when you are back home again - no need to do it every day I think, hehehe.

P/S I like nature and walking too but I also don't like to be without proper toilet so I have never been on a camping trip ever.