Monday, June 25, 2012

Midterm 2 is tomorrow

S u f f e r i n g . . . . .

: (

Packing, moving, unpacking, studying is really not a life for a normal human being...

ARRGGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

While I was studying with boxes piled up behind me yesterday, our new neighbor downstairs waved at me. I suddenly cannot register who is that, until her dad shows up behind her. We introduced each other with her dad yesterday, but not the daughter. That's why!

The daughter must be pitying me, so old already still study and 满脸愁容.

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh

The first Midterm of 95 is creating unmeasurable stress on me. What if this time I fail? What will the instructor be thinking? How can one get 95 on first midterm and fail on another midterm???

I just wasted 5 minutes thinking about this...

: (

2 comments:

limpeh said...

dun worry too much madam 95... we have full confidence on you:) dun give yourself too much pressure, 尽力就好了

mun said...

Just sing the song "Don't worry be happy".