Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I am 花克星?

Day 1, happily brought it back from a garden. Costs is almost $3 bucks.

I put it outside the balcony.

Day 2, I immediately sense (and also can see) the flower is not happy. I brought it inside the house. The flower is not happy, but the leaves are OK.



Day 3, both the flower and leaves are not happy at all!!!

I give up on it... it's name is Dahlia. I read the instruction, did not water it at all (because it says only water once a week), take care of it, and still it gives me sour face. What did I do wrong??

3 comments:

mom said...

Have patience ! It needs time to adjust the new environment, I think?

mun said...

I also don't have green fingers so I don't think I can do any better than you. :(

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I have Day 4 photo, it is worse than Day 3!

I give up. It is bui's responsibility now. Haha.