Friday, May 25, 2012

The Hunger Games

I am reading The Hunger Games. It is unbelievably interesting to read!!!

Should I bring it to SF tomorrow to read on flight? What if I dai-tao-har and misplaced it? Then I have to pay fines to the library. hahaha.... not only that, the on-hold readers will kill me. I have been reserving this book for more than 2 months only reach my turn. Such a hot book.

My mom and sister and soon to be BIL come and go just like a 龙卷风. They only spent 4 days at Vancouver loh... now they are playing at SF already... I think they are tired. For me, if the trip lasts more than 5 days, I will be dead tired and miss my own bed at home. haha... anyway, will see them soon :)

May 2012 - what a busy month for us!



1 comment:

mun said...

Ya, I am like you too. I want to go back home during a holiday if the holiday stretches more than 1 week.