Friday, October 21, 2011

I squeezed toothpaste from middle

Bui said I squeezed toothpaste from middle. He asked me why. I am surprised. No one ever told me that. Not my sis and brother where we obviously shared a toothpaste when we were young and stay with parents. So I make some effort to observe myself when I squeezed the toothpaste. I definitely don't like to squeeze it from the bottom. hahahaa... I think it is because middle is so 就手. hehehe.

So, do you squeeze toothpaste from middle or from the bottom? Not from the top gua I hope:p

4 comments:

mun said...

I just squeeze from anywhere that my hand is at the moment holding the toothpaste tube. Could be the middle, end or top, hehehe!

limpeh said...

at night I squeeze from the bottom,but morning I squeeze from the middle

Deisy said...

Mun - you are random! haha...

Eric - you are so "organized"!!! Datuk betul! hahahaa...

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I squeeze from the bottom and I get annoyed when someone who shares toothpaste with me squeeze from the middle :p I'm a real controlling freak!