Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My new toy


I have a new toy!

the last new toy (handphone lah, apa else), the passion lasted for 1 month... let's see how this one is doing.

This gadget can play MP4 (can watch all the different format of movies, with just drag and drop function), MP3, JPG, recording function, radio function, e book function, and also can connect to TV, bla bla bla.

I was surfing taobao one night, and then chat with this seller til 12.30am, finally I have decided to buy. Yay~~~

It's a local brand, proudly announce it is made in China! Quality damn good (so far lah hah, touch wood first), and it's very cheap! Comes with all the accessories (all different wires and cords, some I also dunno used for what), pouch, hanger, screen protector, remote control (i also dunno why need remote control, perhaps is TV related), and bla bla bla, is just below 430 (including delivery wor). Cheap or not?

I was quite "apple" and "kindle" person last time... but hey, I surrender to cheap price and good quality. Sorry lah Steve Jobs:) Next time... next time...

3 comments:

舞者 said...

Chinese products are usually feature-packed, I applaud you for giving them a chance. But as with all Chinese products, they are not particularly good at naming. This brand is called "anal"??

舞者 said...

Hey, please share with us how long it lasts on one charge.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

oi, it is called ainol. 艾诺. Not anal!

It even can receive radio. So cool!

I figured out how to plug it with TV last night, so if I am at home, I can watch the bigger TV screen instead of the small gadget screen:) Hoo Hoo... so geng.

Even Jay said "wow, money well spent!"

So far, I have been watching like 4 hours already, the batter shows I still have about 2 more hours to last. So I guess in total, it can last not more than 6 hours. Good already loh.