Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hong Leong Bank, sucks too

Recent phone call to their call center concludes at least to me that Hong Leong Bank sucks too, in terms of customer service. If I rated HSBC 3 stars out of 5, then HLB is worth 1.5 star.

BLEAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Count with my 10 fingers, I find that I have encountered different level of unpleasant experience with almost all the banks in Malaysia, except (surprisingly) CIMB and Southern Bank (does it still exist or merged with other bank liao??).

And yet in China, I have relationship with China Bank, China Merchant Bank and ICBC Bank, so far I do not have "unpleasant level" of complaint about them. I am not pro China, but hey, these 3 banks have good customer service level.

And yet, I have this love hate relationship with Hong Leong Bank. Some special 情怀... but it is really testing my patient..

2 comments:

limpeh said...

southern bank was acquired by CIMB Bank 3 years ago. no more southern bank now.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

no wonder...原来他们是一家人