Monday, December 08, 2008

Esok lah

More than 3000 China citizens were trapped in Bangkok airport during the 政治动乱 last couple of weeks. And within few days, China government sent more than 10 aircraft 包机 send back those worried visitors. They all came back last week already, after much hassle in applying permit landing at that airport for those chinese aircraft.

There are 5000+ British trapped in that airport too, until last night (unless the documentary show I watched is outdated, which I doubted so), the British government still did nothing.

Then I asked Jay, what if 3000 Malaysian were trapped in China, would our dearest government send some MAS to fetch us back?

Do you know how Jay asnwered? He said, the government sure reply "esok lah, jom makan sekarang." And "esok" will be the answers in the later days til when it is about election time, maybe they will send someone to fetch us back and try to con our vote during that 5 hours flight with nasi lemak and teh tarik.

Yew... the more I think about it, the more I can picture it could actually be happening.

I suddenly feel Chinese citizen is very 幸福...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in some pervert ways, m'sian chinese are blessed... I love m'sia & m'sians, being the place where my family is, I hope the country & all m'sians reciprocate in kind.

舞者 said...

M'sian Chinese are blessed? Reciprocate in kind??