Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bakery Shop

No matter how busy I am lately, I still noticed there is this breadshop called 85度C opened up downstairs my office. CBN Weekly once have an article write up about this bakery cum coffee shop, as direct competitor of Starbucks. I think it is wrong. If starbucks have 1/10 of the crowd inside this 85度C, starbucks ceo will be laughing his way to bank everyday. haha..

Anyway, before this 85度C appeared, my office lot already have 2 breadshop, and they are really good taste and quality. They are:
1) Ichido


Very good quality bread, good cake, premium pricing. The only thing bad about it is, the paying Q is always super long!!! Really can pengsan waiting just to pay money. Sigh.

2) wowa


Very good quality bread also, great cake, no line up at Q. But, the only bad thing is, it is across the street from my office, so have to cross the busy street. And it's really dangerous to cross that road..

And now, we have:
3) 85度C

Someone bought it's cheesecake and belanja us makan yesterday. It tastes so good!!! And by the time I get off work, I wanted to go into this breadshop which is just downstairs the office, I saw super duper long Q, just to wait to pay money. Aiyo yo... can't they just opened few more counters?? Really beh tahan the service here sometimes..

I want to say, China has really good quality bakery/cheesecake/cake. I really falling love with them~:) Yay, one more choice for breakfast now =) And choi, 85度C ain't competitors of starbucks lah. They are totally different level~

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I love Ichido. Their cakes taste so good and looks damn good as well. Never tried 85 degrees.