Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye Bye lousy 2008...

Tomorrow is December 31, 2008. So fast, 1 year just passed like this.

It's definitely the worst year in my life, and I hope (with finger crossed) 2009 is a GREAT year for me! (I just won 1000 yuan worth of carrefour voucher card from my company annual dinner, I think my luck is turning to great. I have never won such great prizes before.)

I only have 5 small wishes for 2009. I hope they will all come true.

Meanwhile, I have been reading Mitch Albom's books a lot these days. Some I bought from MPH at KL, some I bought at amazon.cn, and I also bought 1 from road-side pasar-malam type stall, only selling at RMB 10! (brand new) If you only have time to read just one book from him, try "Tuesday with Morrie", it's a great book written with soul and real emotion. I cried uncontrollably at the end of the chapters.

Looking forward to the new year trip with hubby, and also the CNY trip:) And, have just promised my sister, we shall go for a family trip on CNY 2010.

Cheers everyone. 明天会更更好!

4 comments:

舞者 said...

还以为在抵制法货,怎么还有 carrefour voucher.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

alo, 你不知道消费者的记忆很短的吗?抵制法货的事,早在汶川大地震的时候,家乐福慷慨解囊送被送tent的情形下被忘记了!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Whats the book about? May I borrow?

Anonymous said...

Wish you a better 2009 ahead!