Tuesday, January 02, 2007

it's a NeW yEAr!!

How did we celebrate?

I had facial on Dec 31st, then, I waited for bui bui to get off work (yes, they working 7 days til Dec 31st, but get Jan 1st til 3rd off. Weird local cn policy) and we went to our favorite restaurant to makan.

After dinner, we walked around the mall, and went home before 12am, coz we wanted to chill ourselves out by sipping beer at home watching count-down. hehehe... I actually feel quite excited to count-down to 2007. We were so glad that we are with each otehr during this special moment.

The next day, we decided to sleep til we 自然醒, ahahaha... then we went to have foot massage, and body massage. Then we went to a Thai restaurant to drown ourselves with great food. We had curry crab, teh-tarik (but not as nice as in KL), roti canai with banana, and some other dishes. The curry crab tastes so good I tell u. Nope, it is the normal crab, not the hairy crab. kekeke... it is quite pricey, but worth it, coz it really tastes very very good. But then, I wasted. Coz i went home and lao sai. The crab can't even stay inside my stomach for over-night. I felt a bit sad when looking at my lao-sai product before flushing it.. sob sob..

anyway, just wish everything will turn out great in 2007. And I can't believe I have lived here for 1 year already. A-Lee-Loo-Ya....

No comments: