Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Scent of Woman

At my age, I didn't know I still can get so hooked up at watching the korean drama series. I am recently watching this (no.... I finished it last night actually, haha), in english name it is called "The scent of Woman 女人的香气". So nice to watch.... there's laughters and also tears in each episode. I cried like watching 大常今 last time. Jay hates it when I watched movie and cried, he said it is not healthy. But I find it very healthy... got laugh must also balance with tears ger mah, right? hahaa... sometimes I will exclaimed out loud, "where on earth can there be such good drama series like this one???!!! wah..................."

The man is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome in this movie... I really love him!! arrgghhh.... hahahaha... and I thought only girls at age 18+ are like that. I am not normal I guess... :P The part he took off his shirt showering and show the six packs, wahhhhhh..... I asked J come and look at his six packs.  But Jay is not even a bit of jealous wor... he is very full of himself. I told him if the man in this movie come and kao me, he might have a marriage crisis. He laughed... yiu... slap him.

The story line is very moving... but a bit unrealistic lah... you watch you will know. But hey, the handsome man part can offset this part easily. hahaha....

What's next?;)

By the way, I am so busy lately... at work. So many companies under my jurisdiction is having year-end... have to prepare this and that. Even have to yeng chao by having lunch with accountant. But good also. Today is the first time I met one of the accountant that I always spoke with on the phone. He looks like one of my friend in Shanghai (Winston) though... haha..

My eyes are so tired lately... of course lah, hari hari after work my eyes glued to tv for 4 hours... wah....  must rest liao now that I finished this series. I don't know what's it called in Korean tim.... hmm....

I love korean drama series!!!!! My next target is, 公主的男人, korean drama series too!! Hooray~~~~ more tears and laughters to come! But not these few nights, let the eyes rest rest first.

3 comments:

mun said...

The Princess' Man is currently showing on Astro here too. :)

mom said...

小待:妈妈曾试着去看 ‘大长今’,就是看不下去,剧情也许不错,只是觉得剧中人物服装太干净整齐,不论在何时何地。古装韩剧好像都如此?

舞者 said...

哈哈,是的,小待妈妈,就算是里面的乞丐,脸上的灰也显得精心补上的。

Btw, "Elizabeth", just reminding you to change your Yahoo password, because of the spam...