Monday, August 23, 2010

Refund Policy over here...

As you all know, America and North America have excellent refund policy. This is very good to consumers like me, who always change mind after buy the things. I always change my mind about stuff and if it happens in Shanghai, I can only continue using the stuff I suddenly don't like, or I throw it away. But here, if I don't like what I purchased, I can always return them and get refund.

I bought electronic hand held mixer, mixing bowl, and angel cake pan 2 days ago. Today, I refunded the mixing bowl and angel cake pan. But I am a bit bad person today, I actually used them and realized I don't like them, and I repackaged them nicely and have them returned. The mixing bowl, I decided I wanted the stainless steel type instead of the hard plastic type. And the angel cake pan, I returning them because I failed to make good angel cake, I threw away the angel cake I baked 2 days ago, it is that bad. So I cleaned up the pan nicely and sticked back the sticker onto them and refund them... and I have prepared so many lines in my head of the questions they might ask. Worst come to worst, I will become a mou lai, tell them "I don't care, I have the right to return the stuff I bought within 14 days, so just processed my return!" But they didn't ask anything. They just ask for my credit card to charge it back the amount to my card.

But actually, they have no lost also lah, I will buy the stainless steel mixer bowl and another loaf pan from the same store again. Yes, this time I can confirm stainless steel mixer bowl and loaf pan are what I indeed want to have. No more return lah.

I want to bake sponge cake. Anyone has any good recipe to share with me?? The guai low style of sponge cake (apparently they called it "angel cake") is really lousy, the recipe I got is too sweet and the taste is awful! yucks. I want sponge cake!

2 comments:

舞者 said...

There's a price with such a refund policy. The price is higher prices.

mun said...

I like good refund policy. CF here has no-question-asked refund policy as well.