Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Roller coaster

After celebrating 3 days gong xi fa cai with frens and Bui, eat eat eat, sleep sleep sleep, I returned to work with a half-empty mind, and dead body, with a sore throat.

Finally, finished the day at 5.30pm. Went home, and there's a letter from school on my table.

Suddenly dead body revived. So excited!!! Apparently I am the highest mark in the provincial of BC!!! Hoooray~~~~~~~

Can't stop laughing, like kena lottery... hahahaaahhahhaa...

Then I checked, there's only 57 people sitting for the exam in the province of BC for that session. Cheh... not that geng jeh...

Suddenly don't feel excited anymore...

Continue to my boring life.

I haven't registered for the next course. I don't know if it is worth it to be so suffering. What do you think??

1 comment:

mun said...

Congrats! congrats! First of 57 is keng already.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your husband!

if it will help you ditch your current boss and move on to a better job, then I think it is worth the suffering. Short term suffering for long term gain (better boss).