Sunday, October 03, 2010

公主嫁到

I have recently been watching this HK drama series 公主嫁到. So funny I tell you!!!! The jokes they tell inside the story is so funny~~~~~ Just one thing i cannot tahan, is they clap hands and make slogan. Whenever they do that, my hair on my hand will stand up. Really beh tahan.

It's has now just 大结局, finale~~~ Sob... I will miss this drama~

Speaking of HK drama, there's another one also very funny, it is just 20 minutes an episode, it's called 天天天晴. Damn funny too:) I am now on Episode 77, I heard total was 150 something... Hehehe...

So, besides sleep, yoga, cook, clean house, play iphone, another one of my favorite hobby here is watch HK series drama. ;)

2 comments:

mun said...

I also watched this! It is light, funny and entertaining so I like to watch it.

Junie said...

hey deisy,
I am addicted to TVB series too after I've started working in Aus. This is the only stress relief from a long day at work!

I've just ordered this drama. Can't wait ^_^