Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy...

Have been so busy lately at work. Everywhere is in recession, but China seems quite resistant and thus bosses require us to do so much. Arghh..

Speaking of recession, when will it hit China? Quite scary seeing everywhere in recession but Chinaman still eating lobster, 10 course meal, drink frantically on baijiue.. all these still indicate business is still good!

Have been attending 8.30am meeting so many days already... I am so tired of work..

Anyway, we have been going to gym lately, trying to get a healthy lifestyle. Yesterday was the second time I on the "crazy bike". I nearly died on the bike after 10 minutes riding frantically with the rocking music. So, half way i came out from the class, really cannot tahan. And i sweat like a pig.

I realized I am not good at "pattern" or "left right" coordination. I cannot do dance, cannot do steps, cannot do those things that require left right thingy in some pattern way. I will get tangled up halfway. I also went to the "stepping class" last night with Jay. When I turned around and see Jay (he was behind me), I feel like laughing and I cannot concentrate on the steps anymore. He is so funnny. When people already doing step D, he still on step A. And people on right side, he turn left side. But he is so persistent and determined! He finished the whole class. hahahaa... I am so bad, laugh at him non-stop =) Although I am also not good at the class, but at least when people at step B, I am at step A only. kekekkee...

p/s: seems like "crazy bike" is the only class I can join... other class all required pattern, left-right coordination. I tak boleh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to still on work while many people seems to lose their job in the recession...

just pass by to drop my links:

http://tienyang3.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

good to still on work while many people seems to lose their job in the recession...

just pass by to drop my links:

http://tienyang3.spaces.live.com

舞者 said...

The Chinese is obsessed with over-the-top names like 'crazy bike', perhaps there are sports classes like 'insane aerobics', 'fatal kickboxing', 'vortex swimming', 'soul-draining jogging'?

Purple~MushRooM said...

I wish i have someone to go dancing class with me...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

dancing class? I went for a belly dancing class earlier. It was tough. But I must admit the dance is very sexy.. very very sexy with the girls shaking the butt and twisting the 腰... =)

Dancing is not my cup of tea. I cannot do pattern & left-right coordination sucks:(

old law- crazy bike, is the name I gave to the class. Originally it is called "疯狂单骑”. Now it has becomes Jay's favorite class.. though he ride so slow. hehehe...

Tien Yang, I will go visit your site:)