Sunday, December 17, 2006

:)

Despite all the shits that R.E.Y project has given me, I was recognized for a monthly award within the company for the efforts :>

Hahaha... before even getting the monetary award from the company, I have already spent it on shopping last weekend. The shopping bugs within me had all exploded in last weekend... wholly shit. But I kept telling myself "it is ok dear, buy more lah, you don't have many winter clothings anyway." But the fact is, my clothes have filled the wardrobe to the max liao. I need to sweet talk to my honey to let me hang a few pieces in his wardrobe:P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good sex always helps. ** SLAP **

Unknown said...

hahaha.. what is the latest design now in China babes?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

to anonymouse coward -- you bloody sex maniac, next time if you want to put such comment, please find a related post. I wonder what have i put in this entry that made you think of this. Sex maniac coward. muahahahhaa...

KX -- trend now is more like korean.. long and princess feel kinda top. and high-waist. but i wear made me feel like I am pregnant. :|

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

congrats gal!! u deserve it ;)